Sunday, February 3, 2013

On call and wanting to go to bed

Today was supposed to be a productive day, but I have been struggling to find motivation,

I was up at 8 and made pancakes and watched the first sex and the city movie and enjoyed it. Then I tried to be productive, working on notes and trying to study for my upcoming conservation midterm and working on assignments, but it was slow going, very slow going

I got a few calls, one for a lock out, one for a leaky toilet, and they were easy to deal with

After dinner I went over to Fabris' to borrow clothes for my interview that I have on Tuesday.
I borrowed some dress pants and a blouse type shirt

Then it was back home to try and do some more work and that wasn't productive, Katie and kris came home

I have to be up until 11 to do rounds and in tired and would much rather go to sleep

I guess will say up for awhile and just do nothing until 11 and the do rounds quickly and then I'll be off to bed


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment