Monday, February 4, 2013

Best half birthday ever!!!!

So today was not as productive as I would have liked. I was up at 8, but didn't go to groove because Elaine wasn't going and I needed groceries, so at 9:30 I took the bus down to go grocery shopping.
I got the basics, bread, milk eggs etc, it took me an hour and then I was back in res.

I also confirmed my heart health event speaker so I made the posters for that an got them printed and such,

I then worked a bit on homework before heading down to the school for my 12:30 meeting with my women and the environment assignment partner.
We met for about and hour which I think was longer than necessary since the directions for the assignment were a bit unclear

After that I was going to goto the lab, but then Katie invites me to go to lunch, her treat, so I met her at the moose and we had moose fries for lunch, after that I thought about going to the lab, but then decided that it would be better for me to do homework before dinner, and then going to the lab after dinner instead.
On the way back from the moose we ran into Alex, and we chatted on the way up to res about half birthdays and how mine was today and how I wasn't expecting anything.

I got my assignment done for tomorrow, and then I did some studying before having dinner, for dinner I had a chicken stew type thing that I had been cooking in my slow cooker all day.


After the dinner, I went off to the lab and Managed to get 9 nests done in just over 3 hours.

After the lab I had my RA meeting and when I walked into the room, there was a chair decorated that said "1/2 birthday girl" and there were ribbons and streamers and then Alex walked up to me and said that he had totally fooled me and he had me for my half birthday.
He also wrote a poem and had the entire team read it out, and if I had been a crier, I would have cried it was so cute, I felt so special. And to top it all off I got a gift too! Tea, chocolates and a magnet!

It was awesome!
And the meeting was short and now I need to goto bed because I need to get up super early to get ready for my interview tomorrow, I need to shower and such and I am planning to catch the 7:36 bus :S

Wish me luck tomorrow!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment