Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I almost forgot

This morning i had some issues getting out of bed, the issues being that I was tired and warm and comfy and not in the mood to study.

But then Jeninas Alarm scared me into thinking that I had slept through my second alarm, when in fact it was goign to go off in 2 minutes, needless to say it got me out of bed.

I got dressed and the studying for my lab final began, following breakfast of course.

The studying went well and then there came lunch which was good, I had a bagel. and was going to continue with mys studies and then the next thing I knew the TV was on and the Bill Cunningham show was one, who is Bill Cunningham? I don`t know, but i can tell you his show is like Jerry Springer except with less girl on girl fights and more circular arguments where most people have word vomit and can't seem to stop talking. I couldn't look away and then when that was over this show came on and they were interviewing a Hermaphrodite and I was so interested, but then I had to go to class and missed all of the information, I have so many questions now that will go unanswered. :(

My class was good, and after class it was time for the last minute study before the lab Final.

At 3, the Lab Final began, and all in all it was a fair final and I think I did ok. Admittedly I did not know all the answers, but I felt like I knew a lot of the info that I needed to know and I was done and out of there by 4. No more Ornimam Labs, sad, and I mean that. I really enjoyed the labs.

After that I went back to rez and killed time on the computer before making dinner, and doing my dishes and then going off to my Last Forensic Anthro class. And we got our midterms back and I was not very happy. I got77% which isnt a bad mark, but I got 87% on the first midterm so in comparison, i did poorly. I guess now I have to study my ass off for the final and try and pull off and A or at least an A- in the course. Wish me luck as I am hoping to do the same thing for my other four finals.

After the class was over and done, I still had Rez council to go to. and It was kind of a pointless meeting and Montanna didnt show.... awesome, and ye she let Kealy know, but we had discussed informing everyone else when you wont be able to make it in case someone doesnt get the message, I guess that wasn't made clear. Oh well the meeting is done and I don't have to worry about Rez Council until next semester, except for the Candy Cane Grams that will be delivered next week, I hope that goes quickly.

I had a nice talk with my mom once I got back. I miss my mom. I look forward to seeing her in 13days! Thats right, I go Home in 13days!!! I should probably hit they Hay.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment