Monday, November 21, 2011

22 days until home

So this morning I was woken up just before 9, because Dan was texting me on his first break so that was fine. I got out of bed around 9:30 and got dressed, and had breakfast and did my usual morning routine.

I studied for my lab quiz on Wednesday, and then I was off to my lab, which only lasted about an hour but I plan on going to the review on Thursday as well. After that it was lunch and then more lab quiz studying and lab exam prep and all that fun stuff.

At 3:30 I had my cell and molec class that ended early because we did course evaluations and I decided to ask my prof if he really was a werewolf on the anonymous evaluation, I wish there was a way that he could respond :)

After class I went back to Rez and hung out with Liz and Jenina who were both writing papers, I felt like I should have been writing a paper aswell, but I have none. Eventually Katie came over and then me Katie and Liz went out to go to Value Villages 50% off sale, and before getting there we went to Arby's for food and it was greasy meal, it kind of made me glad that I don't eat out very often, It's really not worth it.

Value Village was fun, I got earmuffs and fleece lined tights, and some tinsel and a shirt, though the shirt is shear so i need to get a shirt to wear underneath it. While at value village Jenina informed me that I won the 4th vlog challenge, so that means that I have won 2/4 vlogs, I am so stoked on life. I actaully really look forward to Making the 5th vlog which is due Thursday night, I have some ideas that I have been jotting down though the 3rd, 4th and 5th vlogs are all conveying similar ideas, relating to impacts. And I seem to be good at opening up and telling it like it is, apparently my last vlog was inspirational :)

Once back in Rez I called my dad to tell him the good news and tried on my earmuffs and tights and I plan on crawling into bed quite soon and maybe getting a good nights sleep.

22 Days Till home.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment