Monday, November 7, 2011

Another lazy day

Today was a pretty average Monday, but this morning I got up earlier than normal and did yoga which was nice :) and then I studied until 11:30 when I had my lab which then went okay. We looked at frogs and snakes and salamanders

After the lab I had lunch and continued study and then procrastinate and then study and so on and so forth, oh I also learned that I will be making some money this week which will be nice :) though it meant I has to go to the bank, luckily I have an awesome roommate names Liz who gave me a ride to the bank after class :)
Thanks Liz
After that I made dinner and went to my exec meeting with my dinner and we talked about the usual stuff and then after that came more studying and Katie came over and we hung out and Adam stopped by, oh and funny story. At dinner I had a jar of artichokes that neither Liz or I could open so we took it down the hall and got Adam to open it, thanks Adam.

When Adam was visiting we talked about gaming and how Katie is concerned that kris might become al consumed with the new COD that is coming out tonight, but let's hope that doesn't happen.

Adam eventually left as Liz Katie and I did some homework and watched two broke girls followed by the new two and a half men.
We also decided to look at engagement rings, the one Liz wants its 11,000$$$$$ crazy, but it is really pretty.

I do plan on going to bed soon but not before Jenina Liz and I reorganize the freezers, which should be an adventure in itself.

P.s. eggnog chai lattes are surprisingly good


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment