Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rez is partying it up tonight, but im not

This morning I was up at 9 and had pumpkin spice muffins for breakfast, and at about 930 I went out in the -19 weather to look for tracks and I was a successful outing, I saw some very neat tracks. I also learned how awesome the indescribably silence is when you are standing in a snowy wood alone. It was eyrie and relaxing at the same time.

After that I came back to Rez and emailed my prof about some of the tracks I found. I was unsure as to what they might be. I also started organizing the photos and such in my field notebook, then it was time for free French toast and the I relaxed for a bit and then went to the gym at noon and was there for an hour completely forgetting I has a meeting to go to at one, luckily I was not the only one who forgot and the meeting got pushed to 115 so I made it back from the gym and went to the meeting in gym clothes. I still have to send out the result from the meeting.

After that Katie stopped by to show me her new jacket and to say that she had been invited back to Kris's house in vanderhoof and I had grilled cheese and then Katie left and I showered and the my daddy called and I missed the call but called him back and we had a very nice chat.

Liz finally returned home, with Jeremy and they weren't here too long as Liz had to work at 5.

I did some notes and made a nice dinner and I have just be lying around,

Rez is so loud tonight and I hate it, I just want to relax and go to bed early but there is some crazy party down the hall and the people in the hallway areal loud, I wish I could beat them with a stick.

I'm quite tired and I don't know how late I'll be able to stay up, I hope the party people quiet their shit down or I will not be a happy camper.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment