Saturday, November 12, 2011

A kind of lonesome day

This morning I was up earlyish which was not fun considering I stayed up past 130 reading, but I finished the Help and it was really good, though I still have some questions about it, but I guess they will never be answered

I got out of bed eventually and organized some notes and put away some laundry and eventually went and made a breakfast sandwich for brunch and did notes for a few hours. Alone.

Then at 1 I went to college heights with Katie and Courtenay and I picked up my prescription which is good.

Once back in rez it was back notes and then eventually lost motivation and then at around 6 Devon picked me up and then we went and got Jenna and went to red robin for dinner which was yummy but I ate too much.

I got back to rez and I've been feeling rather lonesome, I miss home. I had a nice talk with my mom which made me want to go home even more, 31 more days to go

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment