Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another day of studying

This morning I planned on getting uo at 9, but I reset my alarm for 10:30 after it went off and then a laid about in bed for a bit and texted Dan, and then I eventually got up and showered, and took my time getting dressed and then rather than studying I made Banana Muffins, because Dan told me to eat a muffin and I had none, and then I really wanted one so I had to make them, and they were so yummy, I had two for breakfast.

After that it was basically studying for the rest of my day. It was a cell and molec filled day and I still didnt get all my notes done :(
I tried, but failed, oh well I guess I'll have to keep at it tomorrow.

Another thing I did today was my second Vlog post for do it in the Dark. Katie and Liz Helped and it'a actually quite funny. I look forward to posting it tomorrow evening.

Apparently my hair is really big right now and now Katie is touching it to make it larger, I explained to katie and liz that after my hair is straightened and it returns to curly it usually rebels and becomes extra big, which is convenient when you need a pillow.

And liz is washing dishes and she is singing about it, because some times she sings about things and then her and katie just burst out laughing.

Apparently Katie playing with my hair is like she's discovered something that has just be discovered. Apparently my hair sticks out past my ears, and it can act as ear muffs, all i need is staples according to Liz, but apparently that is a joke, because that is painful.

Katie is still playing with my hair, oh wait she is done.

"Oh where is my hair brush" - Liz, Katie, Chanel

Okay this is getting strange,I think I need to go get ready for bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment