Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Too Windy, Far too Windy.

This morning I was up at 7am and my alarm confused me, I was unsure as to why it was going off so early, then I remembered that I was going birding at 8:15.

The birding trip was nice, but it was windy, so very windy, and I am not a fan of the wind, we almost lasted an hour, but no quite. I was back in Rez just before 10, and then I wanted to go to the gym, but not alone, and then no one would go with me, so I didn't go. I stayed at home and did yoga which was nice.

At noon, I had a meeting with Rob, which was alright, it didnt seem to have much purpose, but it happened and when it was over I went back to my room, and got ready for class and then I had my ornimam class and lab and the lab was done in an hour and after my Lab, Dan called me because he had received the package that I had sent him, and he was super excited and happy, which in turn made me very happy.

I came back to Rez and studied a little bit, and then I had dinner and I really did not want to go to my class at 6:30, but I did and we got to handle some human bones which was kind of cool.

After that was Rez council which was sort

Then I hung out with Liz and Katie and talked about the following thing:
Laundry
Boxers/boxer briefs
Sleeping Makes
Ovulation
Smell different and are more attractive during ovulation
Birth control
Who would have children first
Opening in Pelvis in males vs females
Child bearing hips

And umm Jenina was Binge eating and has now gone off to study and I need to go off to bed, because it got distracted by rate my professor and rate my teacher.com and it is now late and I have to be up early tomorrow for class

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment