Sunday, November 27, 2011

A slightly productive Sunday

This morning I woke up and had some greek yogurt, and a banana and then I went to the gym and had an awesome workout and got back to have a really yummy salad for lunch and then I showered before going to my ornimam Lab review which was quite helpful and I feel as though I know more than I thought.

I stayed there for a few hours and returned to rez with the intention of studying for my ichs and herps lab exam which I have tomorrow at 11:30, but I ended up eating some snacks, drinking tea, and then making a Mexican style dinner, and then the Sex and the City move came on and it is quite a long movie, so I watched all of that with Jenina and Liz.

I was then going to study, but I have decided instead to go to bed soon and I'll wake up at 9 tomorrow and study more before the exam, and I am hoping that it goes well.


Oh I also won a prize from the Green RAs for do it in the dark that I will pick up tomorrow. I wonder what it is... I guess I will have to wait and find out.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment