Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Longest meeting ever.

So this morning I woke up late and had breakfast and then I made my final vlog for the do it in the dark challenge and then I showered and studied for my lab quiz and I went and saw Morganne for a bit.

Eventually at 1 I went down to the mailroom at the school and I got my package from my dad and Dan stuck some stuff in with the package as well so I got cheese and chocolate and a picture and peach penguins and awesome things.

I had my lab quiz and I did well on it and the rest of my lab was mostly waiting for them to set up the review which I only stayed at for a bit and then I went back to Rex and Jenina and I order a pizza and it was super yummy and I ate It fast and then went to class and we did not get our midterms back but we did get out early and then I had the longest meeting of my life.

I had circular conversations which the meeting was full of. It was just so long and stupid, and I'm glad that it's over.

But on another note, I'm at McDonald and I'm not eating anything, so proud of myself.

I hope to be in bed soon.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment