Tuesday, November 1, 2011

An early entry, for a tired and sick Chanel

So this morning I was up around 8:30, not out of bed until about 9, I got dressed and had breakfast and did some final review for my Aquatics midterm which I had at 10, and I finished it in about 25minutes, and then I went back to rez and killed some time, and worked a but on my cell and molec assignment. but I didnt really get going on my assignment until Angela, Kacie and Sam came over and it was an annoying assignment, two of the questions were so awkwardly phrased which makes them way harder to answer.

After completing the assignment, we went to the farmers market and got some indian food which has not been sitting well in my tummy. I then chilled until my Ichs and Herps class at 330 and it was so hard to focus, I think I have a head cold, which is making the whole class thing rather difficult.

Once that class was over I had some tea and relxed before making some tofu and salad for dinner, which was quite yummy, I then did my dishes and spent a considerable amount of time cleaning my room, and my plan for the rest of the night is to shower and get to be early because I am going bird watching in the morning at 815 and I will need my rest.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment