Monday, November 28, 2011

One lab exam done

This morning I had some problems getting out of bed, I planned on getting up at 830, and I didnt get out of bed until 930, but that's okay.

I studied a bit for my lab exam had breakfast and such and then at 11 I went to my lab exam and I think it went okay though I know I changed a right answer to a wrong one :( oh well

After my lab I went back to Rex and ended up going with Katie and Liz to the mall and I bought nothing, yay me.

After that I went to my cell and molec class and it ended early. Once back I made enchiladas for dinner and I went to get my prize from the green ras for do it in the dark, I got a notebook. I also won a hundred dollar sustainability scholarship from the contest as well.
I also brought Morganne some candy because she was feeling bad and stressed out and I hope they help her out.

After that I was supposed to study but that turned into watching YouTube with Liz and then taking out all the garbage and recycling and now Liz and Jenina and I are sitting in the living room decorating it and listening to christmas carols.

So in short my evening has been full or procrastination and I will have to make up for it tomorrow, but that is a okay as I had a nice relaxing evening which I think I needed.

I'm hoping that I'm not getting sick, my throats was really sore and it was feeling better but it's starting to hurt again.

The decorating is continuing with paper snowflakes, bed will follow soon.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment