Saturday, November 26, 2011

An rather uneventful Saturday

This morning my alarm went off and I was in no mood to get out of bed, so I stayed in it awhile, which resulted in me not going to the gym and not being very productive in the morning. I eventually got out of bed and took a shower and then I did some studying, had lunch and by then it was 2:30, and I went down to meet Katie to go to Rez Challenge

Rez challenge was a sports day event thing and the turn out was better than last year, but still not great, we played a few random games and in the end because there were so few people, everyone got prizes. I got a box of nerds and a $15 cineplex giftcard, yay!

After Rez challenge I cleaned up my room and the livingroom and vacuumed and made dinner, and watched a lot of sex in the city, eventually I made my way to my room and changed the sheets on my bed, watched more sex and the city and I have been spending the past while looking at clothing and such online, I quite look forward to being able to shop when I'm home.

Anyways I don't have any plans for the rest of the night, so I'll probably just hit the hay early and hope that maybe tomorrow will be a little more interesting and productive.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment