Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And the days get colder and shorter

This morning I was up at 8:30 so I could shower and then get ready for my 10 o'clock class, and the class was it's usual boring self, but I studied for Forensic Anthro during the class, so I guess it was productive, and we got out early which was nice.

I went back to rez and had lunch and then I had to go and do Rez Life Surveys for 2 hours and it was cold and not a single person did the survey :(
but once again I did get some studying accomplished, I also learned it is very hard to turn pages with mittens, but at least I could somewhat feel my hands that way.

Then it was more studying and working on the Cell and Molec assignment with Sam and Angela and I finished it and submitted it so I wouldnt have to worry about it. After that it was Ichs and Herps and he talked so much today, my hand was cramping from writing :(

After class Liz and I Katie and I were going to go to the gym, I texted them and they said 5, and at 5 I went down to Katies and knocked and waited outside and then I texted them and they werent even on Rez :( So I went to the Gym alone, then ended up at the gym when I was leaving the gym, they came to find me and they found me leaving. Turns out they had lost track of time and didnt make it back to Rez, needless to say I got a workout and they didnt. We all went back to Rez together and they apologized, silly people, they should have mentioned that they werent on Rez.

Lucky for them I plan on going to the gym tomorrow too and I think Liz is coming, well hopefully, she is down at Jeremys right now and I plan on going to the gym around 9:30 tomorrow so I hope that she is here and good to go.

Anyways I'm going to go warm up my bed because I am cold and then I'll be going to sleep soon, hoping that I will get a better nights sleep.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment