Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Feeling the Stress

For some reason today I started to realize how stressed I am, the semester is coming to and end and I still have so many things to do and so little time and ahhhhhhh, I just need to get my shit together which likely wont happen until at the earliest tomorrow night because my tomorrow day is going to be a gone show and a half, it will be so crazy.

Anyways on to today.
So last night our toilet was having problems as we though we fixed it but filled out a maintenance request anyways and it was a good thing, because out toilet was messed up. Firstly I learned how to properly plug a toilet and snake a toilet, and many other plumber type things, and then we were basically told that they would have to remove our toilet and either try and fix it or we would get a new on.

At 10:30, Liz Katie and I were going to go to walmart to get some stuff and so that katie could return some RA stuff that she didnt need and we got to Liz's car and the automatic locks didnt work and then it wouldnt start and then I learned another thing this morning, and that was how to jump start a car which is something everyone should know how to do in theory and in practice, so we got a jump and went to micheals where the mistake was made to turn off the car, bad idea, it didnt start again, so then we went around trying to get someone to give us a jump and two middle aged women said that they didnt know how to jump a car and that thei husbands told them not to do it without them around, I hope I never become that dependent on a man. Finally Liz found a nice old man who came and helped us out, so I will give a shout out to the nice old men out there, Thanks nice old men!

After that we dropped Katie off and walmart to return stuff and went to canadian tire to see if they could help us but they had no time :( so Liz has an appointment tomorrow. when we got back to rez, Liz turned off the car and then tried to turn it back on and this time it worked so I'm 99% sure its the battery, but I guess she will find out tomorrow.
And for some reason i think that is where the stress I am feeling began, because that time was kind of wasted, and I should have been studying for the quiz I had today which i think i Did horribly on.

Anyways, the rest of my classes were not that eventful.
We did get a new toilet, yay! and it's awesome and clean and flushes amazingly well, to the point where it is almost scary.

I should probably be getting to be as tomorrow is going to be a crazy and hectic day, I am booked basically from 8:30-4:30 and I have to do a vlog tomorrow for Do it in the Dark and get is posted by midnight and I have to sort out my life.


So


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment