Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dear body, please stop being sick and start to function normally

This morning I was woken up by my dad calling me to tell me how many air miles I has, I was a tad disorientated and felt kind of bad because our conversation ended very quickly and then I went back to bed and got out of bed eventually and has a bagel and tea for breakfast.

I was still not feeling well. I tried to show Katie and Liz how to budget, but we will have to wait and see how that goes.

I did manage to do notes for a few hours today but I started feeling worse and my head started killing me and I ended up going back to bed because it felt better and still feels better to be lying down that sitting or standing.

I did get out of bed to eat something for dinner and I think I will do it again to get some warm milk. Maybe that will make me feel better.

I really hope tomorrow I feel better because I bed to study my ass off for my ichs and herps midterm, I need to do way better on it than I did on the first one. So tomorrow no matter how j feel tomorrow I will be studying.

I plan on going to bed soon and I just hope I feel better in the morning

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment