Thursday, November 10, 2011

So it's kind of my friday...

This day has not been a very awesome one
This morning i was up at 7:30 to get ready to go to my tutorial at 8:30 and I got there and the prof got set up and then he asked the class a question like he normally does, and no one answered, which happens a lot and then rather than telling us, he goes on a rant about how if we dont care or try, he's not going to bother teaching us because he gets paid either way, I was not happy, he stormed out, and the sad thing was is I think I knew the answer, but I don't like to shout out answers in case I'm wrong, it was such a childish thing to do.

That was the start to a shitty day of nothingness
My next class was a waste of time, followed by 4 hours of res life surveys which wasn't too bad and at least I get paid, I then had to rush to my last class of the day which was kind of stressful, because I hate the idea of being late.

After that class I was back in Rez and I had to post a Vlog for do it in the Dark and I posted it wrong and had to repost it and then I couldnt edit it because my phone and my computer dont like each other and ahhh... too much stress

I then bought cheesecake ingredients with Liz and Jenina and we made cheesecake, and part way through I started talking to Dan, well I started being on the phone with Dan, and the cheesecake kind of went brown on top, and not cooked in the middle which is sad, but it will still taste good

I also have not been sleeping well, every night I toss and turn, and I cant get comfy and I cant relax and I just dont know what the hell is wrong with me, I just want a goodnights sleep.

:`(


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment