Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Final Vlog has been Submitted

SO this morning I was in no mood to get out of bed, I didnt get home till late last night and falling asleep was no easy task. I was not happy camper when my alarm went off at 7:30 this morning, so I stayed in bed until 8, and then got up and got ready for class, it was a good thing my tutorial was postponed or I would have had to rush.

At my Cell&Molec Tutorial we got our midterms back and I did better that I was expecting, I got 80%, which is alright. I wont complain about that. After my short tutorial I went to an Ichs and Herps review lab and starred at dead preserved fish, amphibians and reptile for around 2.5 hours and I now do feel slightly more prepared for my lab final on monday, but I still have lots of studying to do.

After the review session, I went back to rez and had lunch and watched a bit of TV before I had to go to my office hours and 1 and I spent my office hours counting t-shirts and studying, not super eventful, and I had 3 people stop by and say Hi. When my Office hours were done 3, I went down to the school to wait for my 3:30 class and it was a shirt class because we did the course evaluations, so the lecture was only 30minutes long.

After class, I went back to rez and almost bought a bunch of stuff from bath and body works online, but I thought better of it and didn't purchase anything, the tax and shipping were just too much. After that I made dinner, and eventually went down to hang out with Katie and we had some nice chats and at 7, Liz had come as well, we went to the Pink Party, which was basically an event in rez promoting cervical and breast health, It was lots of fun, got lots of free things and learned a few things, but most of it was already aware of and it was short info session, we were back in our room before 8, and I kind of wasted the rest of my night, watching vlogs, missing Dan and just hanging out. I plan on going to bed soon as I am super tired and I would like to have a productive day tomorrow. So I Guess that's all folks.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment