Friday, November 18, 2011

Another Friday Night In

So this morning I wasn't a fan of getting out of bed, but I did and I had breakfast and tea and relax a bit and filled out my field notebook with the owling trip from yesterday and then I took a shower and I was studying by 11.

Studying was slow going, and at 12 I stopped for lunch and had an awesome salad and tater tots, yum :)

At 1:30 I had Ornimam and we had a guest Lecturer, Russ Dawson, who talked about mating systems and the thing that stuck out the most is that male ducks will basically gang band females, if you don't believe it, look it up, it's scary. I would not want to be a female duck.

After that I had an hour before my midterm and I studied some more and then at 3:30 it was time and I wrote the midterm is just over 30 minutes and I was not so happy about it, I don't think did very well :(

After that I returned to rez and waited around for free Pizza, and I got 4 pieces muhahahah though 3 of them were very small, after I ate I went on facebook on my phone and discovered something very exciting, I won the 3rd Vlog Competition, CRAZY, I didnt even like the Vlog that much and it won, so stoked, I won a flip camera thing and bragging rights, though now I have to work on the 4th Vlog to make it really good. I callled Dan to tell him the good news and he told my Dad and everyone was very excited, It was a Genuine "Oh My God" moment, Jenina seemed concerned until I told her what had happened.

I watched to win a Date with Tad Hamilton and various other shows and Hotel for dogs and basically just relaxed all night, Jenina made Pumpkin Muffins/cupcakes and I am very excited to eat one in the morning.

I thought that tonight I would be able to hang out with Katie and Liz, but they left at like 4, because Jeremy needed winter boots and then they were supposed to see the 7:30 show of the new twilight movie, but it was sold out and they got ticket for the 10:15 show so needless to say I wont be seeing them today :(

But man am I glad I didnt go, Silly Twilight people, I dont think I could justify seeing a bad movie that is a disgrace to all things mythological.

Anyways, it's late and I have bust day planned tomorrow and I am hoping to get up at a reasonable time and go looking for tracks :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment