Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sick again :(

Why am I not allowed to be healthy?
Every year I spend most of it being sick :(
I thought I was getting better, but I'm not. My temperature regulation is way off, This morning I woke up freezing and then by the time I left for class I was boiling and sweaty and then in my tutorial I was freezing again and it was just not pleasant.

After that I had aquatics systems and i spent that class studying for my ornimam midterm which I have tomorrow, and at the end of the class we go our midterms back and I did well, but not as well as I was expecting, so I have an appointment to go see my prof tomorrow to see if I can get any more marks.


After class I had lunch and spent my office hours studying and near the end I spent them procrastinating as I was loosing my ability to focus, and that ability to focus never came back

I had to go to Ichs and Herps and i learned that I have a lot to study this weekend for my midterm next week, so i hop I start feeling better soon

After class, Katie's mom was in town and got pizza, so I went to Katie's room and had pizza and I ate too much and then I tried to study, which didnt go well, and I texted Dan about our Date night and he didnt respond and then I took a quick shower because I was worried he would text me when I was in the shower, but it turns out I could have taken like a 24 hour shower because apparently Dan is going to the bar now :(
And the reason he didnt respond sooner was because he was teaching Ruhi which I forgot, but still tonight is supposed to be out date night and he goes to the bar last minute and it makes me sad.

I'm sick, and I just wanted to talk to my boyfriend and then go to bed, but that;s not happening

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment