Saturday, November 12, 2011

Home Opener B-Ball Game

I should be in bed by now, but I'm not and why am I not in bed you ask,
KARAOKE, well actually a singing game for Xbox 360 that was at the TGIF and Liz and I may have got a little to into it :) and we sang lots and I won every time muhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Anyways before that my day went as such
9 - Up, breakfasr
10-12 Survey and reading in the cold mailroom
12ish, birding, cheese cake eating and lunch
INSERT HOMEWORK DOING
5ish - Dinner and watching Geek Charming on Family :)
7:45, Liz straightens hair
8:05 - We go to the UNBC home opener, Liz and KAtie and I
UNBC KICKS BUTT
920 - Go to MOrgannes TGIF, Have small milkshake and then get caught up in singing :)

Now I am wired and I want to go out and do KARAOKE so bad, but sadly I must be off to bed.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment