Sunday, November 6, 2011

Got my yummy neocitron

So this morning I woke up feel a bit better, still sick, but no longer dizzy and nauseous

I finished my notes and then I went grocery shopping with Katie and Liz and spent too much money, but I did get the traditional neocitron that I know and I love

I spent the afternoon studying and watching tv which was good, but not as productive as I wish it would have been. At the 7 I went to a pot party that Katie was putting on and we painted pots and planted some seeds and it was nice and relaxing and I painted a pot for Fabris. It was very relaxing. I then went back to my room and had some neocitron and I plan on going to bed soon so I can get another good nights sleep and hopefully feel a bit better in the morning..



Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment