Monday, November 14, 2011

29 Days till home!

So last night I had a horrible nights sleep, actually I dont think I can call it a nights sleep as it did not entail much sleep, I was feel nauseous most of the night, which really sucks, I'm hoping to get a better sleep tonight.

I tried to get up at 9, but I lay in bed awhile longer, and lounge about in my room until about 9:30 then I was up and had breakfast and started my cell and molec notes, and then at 11:30 I went to my lab which was kind of dull and boring, and I was leaving it in one hourish and then it was back to notes after some lunch. And I continued notes, and I did notes until I had to go off to my cell and molec class, which was awesome considering I had spent my day doing cell and molec notes and then there were more notes for me to do after class.

But right after class once back in Rez I made chicken strips and tater tots as I needed to eat quickly because I had a meeting in less than an hour and then when I was "cooking" Kealy came by and asked if I would mind if we could have then meeting later, and I said I didnt care as long as it wasn't too late. We ended up having the meeting at 9 and we didnt really discuss the things we were supposed to and it was over in 10 minutes, kind of pointless and now we have to have another meeting at 1pm this Saturday to do the things we were supposed to do today.


I am so tired that I feel like I am not making sense, I was sending texts to the wrong people and my words arent coming out right, and ugh I want a good nights sleep so bad. And I want even more to be home, 29 days. I can hardly wait.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment