Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or eat

So this morning Liz and I were goon to go to the gym, but that didn't happen. Once again last night I did not sleep well. My head is just so congested it is making sleeping difficult and unpleasant.

Eventually I got up and had breakfast and took a shower And then I went to my fish lab at 1130 and that lasted just over an hour and then I came back to rez and tried to be productive which didn't got so well and then I made lunch and killed time until my cell and molec class which I struggled to pay Attention in and then when class was over I met with Liz and we went to the trick or eat pre meeting and had some pizza and at 6 we were on our trick or eating quest, and after two hours we returned and we has collected 117pounds of food. Not bad for a team of two little crayons. Since returning I have eaten too much candy and watched some tv and I plan on going to bed soon.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment