Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October is nearing the end

49 days till home, and I can hardly believe it. October is almost done and that really only leaves November and then exams and then after that I only have 3 semesters left. What a crazy concept.

This morning I was up at 9, got ready and web to aquatics for 10 and once again a total bore fest and after class Angela, kacie, Sam and I worked on and I finished the cell and molec assignment and it felt nice to be done with that. Now I just have to focus the test of my time on the quiz in ornimam I have tomorrow.

The test of my afternoon was spent listening to bird calls and going over bird families and such.

Then it was off to ichs and herps where we got back our lab exams that we wrote yesterday and I got like a 74 which is okay I guess. I wish I had done better but oh we'll I will have another chance in november ti do better on both the midterm and the lab exam.

After ichs and herps I had dinner and studied birds and at about 8 I was bombarded and ended up at the thirsty moose. Liz, Morganne, Fabris, Karah, darrin Katie and I all went and it was sexy bingo night and I will never go on that night again, it was so loud and unpleasant and I got nachos which were yummy but they made me feel rather sick.

I got back to rez, and took and shower and now I'm getting ready for bed

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment