Sunday, October 30, 2011

Im so tired i cant function properly

I had a horrible sleep last night, I felt congested which didn't make it easy to sleep And then also Jenina was in the bathroom quite frequently due to excessive amounts of drinking and I share a wall with the bathroom which is no fun.
Then this morning the garbage was picked up super early which again disturbed my sleep.

I got up at 1030 because we were supposed to start setting up for the haunted house at 11. I went down and checked it out as grabbed some pancakes from Courtenay who was doing a pancake breakfast and then I went back up to my room to eat and to get at least a little work done. And at 1 I went down to help with the set up as was there till 5. The sad thing is that everyone spent like 4 hours setting up and we put so much money into it and then we had so few people go through it. I really feel like I wasted the majority of my day.

After the haunted house was cleaned up which took like another hour. So until 6. Liz and I went to scope out our area for trick or eat tomorrow, but that ended quick because I was starving.

I came home and made tofu and orzo and salad which was yummy.

I did nothing with the rest of my day, I'm just so tired. I can't wait to go to sleep.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment