Saturday, October 1, 2011

let's do this

This morning, I wanted to sleep in, I set no alarm and made no early morning plans. Sadly I was up at 7, for no reason, and I refused to get out of bed, and then after I few hours, I gave up on sleep and realized how much time I had wasted just lying there.

I got up and sent some emails and such, and ate some brunch. Liz came back from Jeremy's and we cleaned the kitchen including the stove/oven, and while doing that I found the wires that were missing from out element that doesn't work, which is sweet, we may actually be able to use all 4 elements now.

After cleaning the Kitchen, Fabris, Liz and I went bird watching in Forest of the world and it was nice, we saw moose tracks and hear squirrels and such, but surprising not as many birds as usual, maybe it's getting to cold, I better get out there and do more bird watching quick before theres nothing to watch or see.

After Bird watching, we went over to Fabris' to make Caramel Apple Cider cookies, while there Liz and I got quite involved in a puzzles that they were doing, and now I kind of want a puzzle, the cookies turned out alright and a 4:30 Liz and I went back to our room because Liz had to get ready for work, and I started doing homework and gave my mom a call and we had a nice chat. i look forward to see her and everyone else when i am home in a week.

I made a shrimp stirfry for dinner and then I spent the rest of my evening studying and watching Tv, I watched the movie Twitches, and some two and half men and family guy and futurama, all while studying ornimam.

Now Liz is home from work, and I think I'll probably relax a bit, then take a shower and go to bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment