Friday, September 30, 2011

one week until I'll be on my way home

Even though I was up late last night taking to dan I was up early this morning to go bird watching. I got up at 7 and got ready to go meet everyone for 8 down at the bus loop and we all piled into a convoy of cars and went to Macmillan park on the other side of the nechako river and it was nice, I really need to get out more and get more hours of bird watching, especially before it snows, I also have to email my prof with some questions which I think I will be doing after I finish this post.

After bird watching I came home and Liz and I made turkey soup and then Liz fake curled my hair and it's so pretty but it took so long, I thought I was going to be late for class, but I made it on time, I even managed to have time to get my notes printed out which was good. My ornimam class was short and we did a mini review of what we need to know for the midterm next class, which I am not too nervous about, yes I need to study, but the information is alright.

I had over an hour and a half to kill between classes which is never fun, I really wish all my classes were back to back, My cell and molec went through stages of me taking notes, then me falling asleep and then back to note taking, but I made it through and then I got to go back to rez and have SOUP with Liz.

I was thinking Liz and were going to have a girly night, but Jeremy came over.
After that not much happened, I read the help while sitting in the living room and Liz and Jeremy bickered a bit and Then watched football, well Jeremy watched, I don't think Liz is a fan of football.

Well that sums up my day, I know a lame Friday.

Now For some other stuff:
I feel lame, I have no desire to do things, I just want to relax and hang out with people I am not in a party mood, like I want to dress up and stuff but I don't really want to go anywhere and to be honest there isn't really anywhere to go in prince george when you are dressed up. I also feel lonely and I am not really a fan of being the third wheel to Liz and Jeremy, I like hanging out just Liz and I, and Katie :), but Katie went home for the weekend.

Anyways I think I'm going to talk to Dan in Hopes of feeling better

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment