Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thank goodness for blog apps

I just did pilates an don't feel like getting off the couch to write in my blog, good thing I have a blog app.

Do this morning I got up around 830 and Liz and I got ready to go to walmart to get some stuff for our turkey dinner and we learned something, walmart is not busy at all at 9 am on a Sunday.
We go what we needed and came back to rex and Liz made a cake while I played with the still frozen turkey in the fridge. We decided, well Liz decided his name was Frank. I needed to get inside Franks cavity but it was frozen shut. I looked up online and learned that you can defrost a turkey in the microwave. So Frank went in the microwave, good thing he's small. I thawed him enough to get the neck and gross bits put of his cavity, then I stuffed him with veggies, rubbed him down with butter And seasoning and he went in the oven for many hours.

I spent the rest of my day reading and cooking/preparing for tonights dinner.
At around 6, it was dinner time and katie, Courtenay, Morganne, and Jeremy were all over for dinner and it was so good, but I ate way too much and then ate some cake on top of that.

Then Liz and I cleaned up the kitchen and living room which luckily didn't take too long. Then I sat on the couch and watched Liz and jeremy play wii until finally Liz took him home and I did pilates and now I'm using my phone to write in my blog as I watch American dad on tv.

12days till home!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment