Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 days Till Home :)

This morning I was up around 8:30 and I showered and had breakfast, and chilled before going to class, luckily this morning I was feeling a bit better, at least I wasn't nauseous anymore.

Aquatic Systems was so boring, I honestly don't know how I survive that class, but I do. After class Anglea, Kacie, Sam and I worked on our Cell and Molec assignments which I have to finish tomorrow as we did not complete it today, one of the questions was super confusing, but after emailing the prof, I think I understand what I have to do and I will be able to complete the assignment tomorrow.

After that I took notes and such and had lunch, which was a hot openfaced turkey sandwich, so good. Then I went to Ichs and Herps which was alright and after class I worked on studying for my ornimam lab quiz tomorrow, which is going to be difficult, I am not a fan of latin names for orders and families and there are similar and hard to spell. So wish me luck on that tomorrow.

I then hung out with fabris, katie, and Liz and we watched Glee, and it was a pretty good episode, though I didn't watch the first episode of the season so I am a bit out of the loop, oh well.

I now plan on relaxing and going to bed early as I still dont feel 100% and I want to get up at a decent time tomorrow to be productive.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment