Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Two of class

So this morning I was up at about 8, before my alarm went off and I stayed in bed until around 8:30 and then I made breakfast, took out the garbage and went to class.

My Aquatic system class was first today and it is a rather larger class in a rather small room and the prof has a Chinese German Accent, which should make for an interesting semester. Though there's not textbook for the class and the tests are cumulative and there are no assignments or papers, just two midterms and a final and I think it could be a great GPA booster.

I then went down to college heights to go to the bank and to mail some stuff to my dad and then on my bus ride up Katie texted me informing me that I had mail, and I got super excited. I rushed up to Rez and found a little box in my mail box and I went upstairs to go on skype because dan wanted to watch me open my present, we talked a little bit and then I opened my gift and found gift cards to the keg and to Red Robin (and whether Dan likes it or not, I'm saving the Keg ones and taking him out when I'm home) and I also got a really pretty necklace, it has a silver and black pendant on a silver chain, it's very pretty, I'm a fan. I also showed Dan the superman sketch I made him for his gift, though I still have to give him the rest of his gift when I'm home in October, which is actually in like a month, which is crazy.

My second class of the day was Ichs and Herps and it's going to be a difficult class, he doesn't post notes, which means I better take good notes, It's also a video conference class and some people in Terrace who were in the field course I took are in this class and i get to see them on a video screen and it's kind of strange, but I guess I will get used to it in due time. After class I hung out in the sun on the hill with Angela and that was nice until I got really hungry and I couldn't stand the pokey grass anymore.

I made a shrimp veggie pasta combination for dinner and now I can't seem to stop eating cake, It's so close to being finished, I might just eat the rest and start fresh tomorrow, I also plan on starting Pilates tomorrow morning.

Liz, Katie and Adam and people are drinking tonight which should be interesting, I on the other hand plan on calling my awesome boyfriend to see how he's doing.

I'm going to grab a piece of cake and call Dan

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment