Saturday, September 17, 2011

Didn't do Shinerama :(

This morning, my alarm went off at 7am and I did manage to get out bed, but I was not feeling well, I had a headache and chills and was just not doing well and i decided that doing Shinermama would have been a bad choice so I went back to bed.

I finally got out of bed at like 11 and the chills were gone but the headache wasn't. I made tea and a breakfast sandwich, which was very yummy. Then Liz, Jeremy, Jenina and I went shopping. We went to walmart and we decided to buy a Turkey cause it was really cheap, and we plan on making it next weekend.

After walmart we went to Save on and then to the dollar store and in the course of out travels we got decorations for out living room and now it looks much more homey.

I spent the rest of the day taking notes, and trying to communicate with Dan, but he had a bust day and we haven't really been texting much and it's sad, I feel a tad ignored.... oh well. He bought a new car today, but that'd really all I know.

All in all, not a super exciting day, and once again no exercise, I gotta change that, I need to get into a routine of exercise and homework and class and cleaning and everything else that should be included in my everyday life, hopefully soon I'll get things sorted out, until then I guess I'll continue to be a disorganized mess.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment