Saturday, September 10, 2011

A late entry, I did remember last night but I was comfy in bed

So yesterday was Friday and It was the Day of Backyard BBQ. And I didn't buy a ticket this year, instead Morganne, Liz, Katie and I sat on the hill and enjoyed a free concert, yay, and to be honest it wasnt even that good, the opening bad was from Quesnel and the Head liner was midway state who are kind of a one hit wonder and I think the opening band sounded better. Oh, Adam also joined us on the hill.
I also managed to do a complete outfit change in a very stealthy way :)

We didn't stay out side for very long, we went inside like just after 9 and Morganne, Liz Adam and I were just hanging out in mine and Liz`s room chatting and then around 10, we hear someone at the door and then a very drunk and loud girl comes stumbling in With Keith and Dan Penny, and apparently she was a friend of Amy`s or that`s what she said anyways, and she wanted to party in our room and then she offered to do a strip tease for us, :S talk about awkward. It`s my job today to talk to Amy about it, though I`m not sure exactly what to say.

I went to bed at a reasonable time and all in all my first real Friday was an alright day.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment