Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not a Super Awesome day

I feel so disorganized, It's like I just never know to do with my time, I have no routine, I just sit and waste time when I have it and I don't know what to do.

Today I didn;t have class till 1:30 and you wanna know what I did, nothing, I could have been reading or cleaning or organizing things, but no, I decided to do absolutely nothing until about 1 when I went down to the school and did some more nothing until class.
When I'm in class I Do things, I take notes and such, but that's really it.

After class I had my first Ornimam Lab which only lasted an hour and guess what I did with the other two hours, you guessed it....nothing.

I ate some food, and then when to my Forensic Anthro Lab which Finally happened and I learned that I am not a fan of 3 hour lectures, they make my back hurt, it was a good lecture, but I was so uncomfortable and yes we did get one break but still, it was way too much sitting. we got out early at 9 and I basically just gathered crap together for the Rez Council meeting, which in my opinion was kind of a disaster in terms of organization. A lot of people came out, but i don't think We accomplished much :(

Oh well, oh and also apparently the meetings are going to stay on Wednesday which sucks alot because I have class till 9:20pm and then I have class at 8:30am Tomorrow morning, I'm going to and already do hate Wednesdays,
I'm stressed, my stomach is killing me and I don't know why, I'm tired and I really just feel like a complete mess :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment