Monday, September 12, 2011

First Lab of the Semester.

Today I learned Rat Fish are super creepy!


This morning I wanted to stay in bed but sadly I awoke before my alarm and could not go back to sleep :(
When I finally rolled out of bed I went and did pilates in the living room and then showered.

I had my first lab of the semester at 11:30 and it was a Ichs and Herps Labs, and we got to look at low level chordates that are kind of grouped into the fish catagories, like hag fish and rat fish and dog fish and other gross looking fish, it was a rather nasty lab, but it didn't take too long I was back in Rez by about 1, and then I kind of wasted alot of time, I opted out of the medical plan which was good and I bought my Forensic Anthro textbook, which was like 75$.

I then went to my cell and molec class which was basically like genetics but an hour and a half and without Brent Murray which I guess is good and bad. The prof didn't lie when he said that the course was a little dry.

I'm having trouble with my eating today, i just wont stop with the food, even right now I'm thinking about eating cake, how silly am I, It's 9:30 on a monday and I want t eat cake, even though I had a full dinner and then ate some of the leftovers later, I just can't stop with the eating, I need to get myself on track.

Oh a brighter and healthier note, the farmers market in tomorrow, which means fresh local food :) i can't wait.

Also home in 26 days!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment