Sunday, September 11, 2011

So Today was full of Procrastination

The procrastination began as soon as I woke up, my abs were sore so I didn't do pilates this morning, I think I'm going to do them tonight, hopefully, even though my abs hurt still.

This morning I baked a lot, First Katie and I made pretzels, lots of pretzels, I made them for the Rez coucil meeting on Wednesday. Then Katie, Jenina and I went to walmart so Katie could get cookie ingredients to make cookies for a boy who helped her with one of her computer science class assignments, i also go some butter and icing sugar to make fabris a birthday cake, because tomorrow is her 20th birthday.

When we got back, I made pound cake for Fabris, in my penis cake pan of course :P
I brought it over with Katie and Liz and she was thrilled.

After that we were hanging in Katie's room, and then Liz mentioned that there was a deep freeze on sale at London Drugs for $100, so we went down to check it out only to discover that the sale ended today so we bought it, we split it, how could we say no, it was 55% off it's regular price and deep freezes are handy, though we did make an error and that error was assuming that it would fit in Georgia, Liz's car. Yea that wasn't going to work, we tried really hard but it just wouldn't fit. Everyone in the parking lot was staring at us as we attempted and failed to get it in her car, and then we got lucky, really lucky and one of Liz's coworkers was leaving and just so happen to be driving a truck, and they offered to bring it up to the university for us. We were very greatful and then Liz and I brought it up to our room and it's chillin in the living room, haha I'm funny.

Jenina didn't even notice when she came it, which is kind of funny, she thought we got paper towel,haha.

Now I am sitting on the couch in front on the tv, telling myself that I must do pilates, I have to at least make and effort at doing them and I plan on doing so at 9:30, so wish me luck.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment