Monday, September 19, 2011

22 days left with Braces

Last night I did not sleep well, my room was stuffy. and this morning I woke up with a headache and accomplished nothing before my lab :(

In my Lab I spent over two hours identifying different species of minnows... it was not very exciting and did not make me like fish very much at all, but I did manage to escape eventually and I went back to Rez to have lunch and to grab my stuff for Cell and Molec. I tried being productive but in the end it failed and I ended up just heading down to the school and I read a but of the Help, which I am hoping to be able to read more of it very soon.

Cell and Molec was boring, I was struggling to stay awake, but I made it through and then made dinner before going to the Rez Council Exec Meeting at 6. Which went better than one would have expected, we got some things sorted out and I think in time things will get better.

After the meeting I painted my nails and hung out with Liz.

I'm currently kind of worried, Dan isn't responding to my texts and he's not home from work yet, I hope he's okay. I called his phone but he didn't answer...

I guess there's nothing I can do except keep trying to reach him.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment