Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Lion King in 3D

So this morning I was up at 7 to go bird watching at 8 with my Ornimam prof and some of my fellow classmates and it was a good experience, I don't know what I would have done if I had gone out on my own, going out with the prof bird watching is really beneficial, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to Id any of the birds I heard or saw, also I think I'm going to have to get Binoculars because seeing birds without them is next to impossible.

After an hour of bird watching, my hands were numb from having to write in the cold, so I made some tea which I took to my Aquatics class which was so boring it almost killed me, not to mention it made like no sense what so ever, he didn't even follow his own slides, it was just a giant mess, that I now will have to sort out at some point and that point will have to be soon as our midterm is in like 2 weeks.

After Aquatics Angela, Kacie and I worked on our cell and molec assignments and it was nice to talk it out with other people, though it did take longer than one would expect, here's hoping we do well on it as it is worth 5% of our grade. After that I did some Aquatics questions and organized my Ornimam field notebook a little bit, though I do now have some questions about it, luckily my lab is tomorrow so it will be the prime opportunity to ask those questions.

At 3:30, I had my Ichs and Herps class which seemed oddly short today, I don't know why but it did and after that I made dinner and got excited to go see the Lion King in 3D with Angela, Cassandra, Angie, Jenna and Kacie, and it was soo cute, they changed nothing, but it was so awesome to see it on the big screen and I may have sang along and quoted lines at points and though it was in 3D it really only had maybe half a dozen good 3D parts the rest was just enhanced colours and depth, but nothing super awesome and jumping out at you.

When I got back from the movie I had a nice chat with my mom and now I am going to finish this blog entry and then curl up in bed with my book and do some nice relaxing reading.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment