Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This is the last night I will be nice to them

The people above us will not stop with the heavy base music playing at all hours of the day, it is really starting to irritate me. Tomorrow, I'm going up there if they continue to do so.

Today was another early morning on little sleep due to loud residents enjoying the last night before classes start. I was up at 7 and at the sports center by 8 to help with registration for orientation and it was a mess, horribly organized, this were organized in like 3 different ways and it was super difficult even though it didn't need to be. At 9:30 I was done with that and I headed down to the school to go see the people in Awards and Financial Aid in order to tell them that I was waiting on my student loans and that I needed a letter to give the cashier to inform this of this fact, Turns out UNBC has become more efficient they now already have the student loans on record and the cashiers office has it on file, so I then waited in the cashier line for like and hour to get my bus sticker and valid sticker, and I found out after that I could have paid my fees because my loan went into my account which was early.
Oh well, I'll pay my fees soon. I did pay some with my credit card online.

After all that I hung out in Rez and worked on Dan's anniversary gift and then went down to the orientation BBQ and got some free food and drinks, and then I went and chilled in my room with Liz, Morganne and Jenina and I chilled for basically the rest of the day.

I also got some textbooks today and may have found a buyer for one of my books, which is sweet.

Tomorrow I have an early day even though I don't have class till 1:30, I have to meet with the Rez Council Execs at 10am all the way over in Keyoh. And then I hope to goto the gym with Morganne and Liz and then head to my class at 1:10, here's hoping that works out.

I should be settling down now.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment