Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Early Post and Perhaps an Early Night

Today I actually didn't get up before my alarm, and was instead rudely awoken by my alarm, which I then reset for 30minutes later, but i ended up out of bed 15 minutes later.

This morning was average, breakfast of tea and toast, and then I went off to class.
Aquatic Systems, a very boring and dry course, and sometimes I swear my prof isn't speaking english. The goo news is we get hand out and practice questions every lecture and apparently the exams are easy so I just have to tough it out and go.

After Class I went to the University Farmer's Market with Angela, I bought a cupcake that was supposed to be pineapple, but it lacked pineapple goodness. Liz then met us and we went around the market again and I bought Bread and veggies and salsa, Liz bough Bacon that she can feel good about :)

After that I made lunch and did notes and killed time until my Ichs and Herps class at 3:30, it was a good class, lots of notes, but I did it, after class I was quite hungry but I had to wait for a reasonable time to start dinner, so I couponed until that time was apparent.

For dinner I have a Mexican rice, turkey salsa combination, it was actually really good :)

After dinner I went to the gym and then cam home and did pilates and stretched before showering.

I'm now unfortunatey stuck listening to a blackberry alarm, but as I wrote that I was informed that Jenina's door was unlocked so I just went to turn it off, yay.

I now plan on relaxing, maybe doing my nail, drinking some green tea and then going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment