Thursday, September 22, 2011

A day of unsual Events

This morning was an early one, with my 8:30 cell and molec Tutorial, and we went over the first assignment and I think I did okay on.

After my Tutorial I met up with Katie and we hung out until we caught the 10:06 bus downtown so she could get her Tattoo. I had to miss my aquatics class, by Cassandra had my back and got me the notes, but now I owe her one, but that's cool.

The place where Katie got her Tattoo was like no place I had ever been in before, it was bright and clean and only women work there and her tattoo artist was very nice and professional and she did so well and her tattoo turned out really well. It's super cute, though I will say it was a bit pricey, but in PG you don't have many options and better to pay more to go to a less sketchy place.

We got back to the school around noon and I had lunch and then went to get rez Wear to sell in the mail room for 2 hours, and a very strange thing happened when I was sitting there:
A guy walks out of Neyoh, and stops as he's leaving the mailroom and asks " Are you Chanel" and I am so I replied with "yes" he then said "you have a blog right?" And again my answer was "Yes", Finally as he's leaving he says "yea, I'm the guy who messaged you on FB"
This is craziness, this summer, a guy named Jacob sent me a message on FB saying "Hey you don't know me, but I just wanted to say thanks for writing that blog. I randomly came across it when I was searching for thinking about life in rez, it has kept me entertained for the last two weeks aha" and it was the first time someone had actually read my blog and then contacted me via facebook, I then found out that he was going to UNBC this year and was going to live in Residence. I'm always surprised when I find out that someone actually takes the time to read my blog especially if they don't know me, and I'm glad my life here can seem entertaining to some people. I do wonder if he still reads my blog? Hmm, perhaps I should ask next time I see him. It was just such an odd situation, and I feel like people who overheard the conversation must have been so very confused. Anyways, I thought it was cool and I felt special :)

After my selling of Rez Wear I went to my Ichs and Herps class, followed by dinner and followed by Kickboxing, and it was way more intense this week, Im sore already and I also think I may have discovered part of the reason why my Jaw has been acting up and I think it has to do with increasing my heart rate too much. because it was feeling better today, but after the class, it now is back to hurting the same, maybe I need to take it easy.

After kickboxing I watched a hour of New Big Bag Theory and took a shower, I now have to get in my PJs and wait for Dan to be off work so I can call him.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment