Monday, September 26, 2011

Not Feeling well today

This morning I was up at 7 to do pilates, but I wasn't feeling well, my tummy was very upset, and I was nauseous, and cold and had a headache. So I went back to bed until 7:30 because I still planned on going bird watching, but at 7:30 I was feeling no better and decided not to go and to rest and hope to feel better.

I was up again at 10, still feeling the same, I ate breakfast slowly and cautiously before going to my Ichs and Herps lab where we had to ID fish again which is no fun to do when you are feeling nauseous but I made it through and was done by one.

I went back to rez and tidied my room and bit and rested until my class at 3:30, and that class was boring, but I made it through, and then had some toast for dinner and went to the Rez Council Exec meeting which was quick and then Liz Katie and I were going to go to LaSenza, but Katie was on call so Liz and I went but it was closed and we were sad and then instead we wandered around walmart for about an hour and a half. I surprising didn't get much just some hand lotion and chapstick and possibly some pringles.

I told myself I wasnt going to eat after 7, but all I had for dinner was toast so when I got back to Rez I was in a snacky mood, and ate pringles and crackers and peanut butter, and then I told myself to stop and now I'm getting ready for bed, because I need some serious rest and I'm hoping that i'll be feeling better in the morning.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment