Monday, September 5, 2011

Day Two - If the People in N401 don't keep it down, I may lose it

So today was an early morning, I had to be at the school for 9am to give tours to the new students. I did my first tour with a small group of three people the size of the groups got bigger as it got later in the day. I did three hour long tours. Jenina was in my last and largest tour group and they were a tough crowd, they didn't laugh at any of my jokes, maybe they were just nervous...the other groups laughed.... maybe I'm lame?

After the tours I went back to rez and put together a chili in the slow cooker and made myself lunch consisting of a variation of grilled cheese crossed with a pizza. It was good :) I then just hung out with Liz until Jenina got back from Rez Orientation, and then the three of us went to walmart and we got a blanket and two pillows to Jazz up the Rez couch and we tried to find something to put up on our walls but we couldn't find anything that was both nice and a good deal. But the couch looks very snazzy. We may get corresponding pillows to go on the couch.

We got back from Walmart just in time for the Rez BBQ, and we had hot dogs (I had a veggie dog) and salad of the lettuce and of the potato varieties. It was delisiou and free. Then Liz, Jenina, Morganne and I went back to our room to make cake. And it turned out super well.

Adam, Dan, Cait and Justin stopped by to say hi and to eat some cake. They had been drinking and Ryan was super wasted, Justin and Dan went go check up on him and long story short he ended up escaping from Justin and running into the woods and then they had to start a search party to find the drunken Ryan who was on his way to shane lake. Tonight is the first party out at Shane lake and I am not going though I am almost wishing I had because the people above us will not stop with the music with heavy base, like seriously people just leave. You are annoying me, and I don't want to have to go up there.

I'll probably be going to bed soon as I am tired and I have to be at the sports center tomorrow at 8am to get ready for registration. I am not happy about that but it;s my own fault. I don't understand what I was thinking when I volunteered to do that.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment