Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First day of classes... well class

So this morning I was not able to sleep in, I had to go to a meeting at 10am. The meeting went well and then after the meeting Liz and I went to the gym and I am so out of shape. I did cardio for 15 minutes and then stretched for like 10 minutes.

My Goal is to be able to touch my toes by Christmas.

After the gym I showered and had lunch and then I went to My first class, which was Ornimam, and it was an alright first class, we had a mini lecture, though I am a little worried about the notes in the class that wont be posted.

After my class I bought textbooks, and hung with Katie, and then with Liz and Jenina and then I made dinner and at 6:15 I went down to the school to go to my class, only to find out that it was cancelled.... so then I didn't know what to do with myself, and I basically just snacked and killed time.

One thing we did accomplish was doing our suite contract, Amy was here for like 5 minutes, it was a little awkward and she's still not moved in and is not spending the night here.

Right Now Dan, Ryan, Katie, Liz and I are in our living room and Dan wants to party, and Katie wants to party tomorrow, and Liz is up for partying now and Ryan wants to go to sleep, or party. I think he's confused.

I'm SUPER excited for tomorrow, I should be getting my anniversary present in the mail.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment