Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another unproductive day

today I didn't have class until 1:30 and I was quite unproductive until then.
Liz made Pancakes and I printed off notes and such, but nothing really super productive and then I went to class which changed rooms and I don't like the new room, it's small and doesn't have nice tables :(

I spent the rest of my day in another class and then there was lots of eating, lots and lots of eating and no exercise, I need to work on that.

At about 9, Liz, jeremy and I went down to the moose to meet adam, ryan and Dan and we had lots of fun and got in to the infamous Tits vs Ass debate and the Ass group was winning until Katie and her friend who is a boy showed up and tied the score at the table. I think ass might be winning now, but it's a tough call.

So if anyone reads my blog, please comment Tits or Ass. And maybe one day a conclusion will be met.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment