Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Not Such A Nice Day

This morning I woke up and it was not very nice out, it was grey and very very windy.

I spend my Morning Tidying things that have now become messy and planning my day. I took a shower and had lunch and packed a dinner, and gathered everything i needed for the day.

I had my stuff for my Ornimam lecture and lab and for my Anthro class and some Ichs and Herps stuff so i could be productive between class.

My Ornimam lecture was good though I still hate the room we are in and then the lab after was short, just more looking at birds and such, I was done in a hour and then I spent awhile getting some, but not all, my readings done, then I grabbed a bagel because the salad I packed was not enough and I had that while waiting for my Anthro Class at 6:30,

My Anthro class started off Happy, with an Episode of Bones and then it got depressing with our guest lecturer talking about the work he does in mass grave sites in latin america, and we saw pictures and heard stories about all the things he had seen and it was just so sad. It's hard to believe the things people do to each other, I can't imagine doing what he does, I don;t think I could handle it.
After class we had a short Rez Council Meeting in Keyoh and then talked some things over with the RLAs and Rob and now I should be getting ready for bed because I have to be up early in the morning to go to my tutorial and then I'm going with Katie when she goes to get her tattoo. Should be fun.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment