Sunday, September 18, 2011

20 Days Till Home

This morning Katie texted me at 8, which woke me up but it was cool because she wanted to borrow my electric mixer for waffles and then i went and had waffles so it was worth it.

The waffles were yummy which whip cream and berries, so good.

After waffles I came back to my room and cleaned the bathroom and did my laundry, as much as I didn't want to do laundry it would have become necessary soon enough so might was well do it when I want to procrastinate.

I spent the day doing notes and such and trying to be as productive as possible and all in all it was a relatively successful day. At around 3 I went and played MarioKart with Angela, Angie and Becky and it was super fun and on an N64 which made it that more awesome, we then played it on gamecube as well and then I had to go back to our room to let Jeremy who was coming over to make dinner, so I did that and did some email/computer stuff, and then I started reading the help and I'm hoping to get into it soon.

After dinner I just sort of hung out in my room and didn't do all that much, Then Liz came home from dropping off Jeremy and we PLayed Mario Party and we got a little competitive and the Jenina Came home and joined us and it got a bit more competitive, but in the end I won and that's really all that matters, that and the fact that we didn't have a noise complaint made on us, we did get a little loud.

Now Im in the process of getting ready for bed and I can unfortunately hear someones video games coming from outside my window which is a tad annoying I guess I'll have to close my window and sleep in a stuffy room :(

Anyways time to get ready for bed.
20 Days till home, YAY!


NIght!

No comments:

Post a Comment