Saturday, October 22, 2011

So Maybe going out wasn't such a good Idea last night

This morning I was woken up by Dan texting me and I didn`t respond right away I was tired and not feeling well at all, my head didnt feel good and I felt cold but sweaty which is an unpleasant feeling, eventually I got out of bed and I actually ened up going on quite a long adventure with Fabris.

We caught the bus around noon and went down town and we went to a little CAfe called Zoe`s for lunch and we had such good sandwiches, I had a greek one and Chai latte, and they were both delicious, after that we walked down to the farmer`s market which is now all indoor, we did not get anything but I saw some stuff I think my mom would really like for Christmas, so I might have to go back and get some things maybe next week. Then we went to Fort George Park and on our way we stopped off at a craft fair in a church, eventually we made it to the park to go bird watching, but there were not many birds I think the wind was keeping them away, but we did see a few things and I got some pictures of a squirrel. Then we walked the decently long way back to the bus stop by save-on and we went into save-on so I could get some medicine and I got neocitron and some benalyn, sadly the neocitron is a weird flavour, is says lemon, but it is not the lemon flavour that I know.

I got back around 3 and I was really not feeling well and I was supposed to be productive but that did not happen and then at 5 I did the Iron chef competition which was fun, but then the people who won broke the rule of only have one plate of food, which is sad and kind of upsets me, but until that point it was good times.
The secret ingredient was eggs and I made an Egg, lemon and vegetable stew and braised plums with custard and it was all delicious. and I lost, oh well.

After that I spent some time cleaning up the kitchen and I ate too much custard, and now my tummy is a little unhappy. I then discovered that the neocitron I bought has a funny taste but I have to drink it because I paid for it and it should help my throat feel better but it tastes yucky. I also took some medicine in hopes that I will soon feel better and now my plan is to shower and go to bed at a decent hour and hope that tomorrow will be a more productive day.

BTW 52 Days till home!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment