Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another lame Night

So this morning I had no alarm set and was woken up with a text from Katie asking if I wanted to go to the gym around 9, and I said I did and we ended up going around 10, and we did a bit of cardio and chatted, it was nice bonding time.

After the gym I did homework and had lunch and update my phone software, and asked Fabris if she wanted to go bird watching later and she did so we decided to meet up at 4:30 and I did homework until then.

It was a nice bird watching session, we chatted and it was nice, we also planned to make samosas tomorrow morning with Ryan , which I am super stoked about :) Though I have to be at Fabris' at 10 which I am less stoked about but tomorrow is going to be a busy day with Rez challenge and such so we have to make samosas early if we want to make them at all.

After bird watching Fabris came over to get some neon clothing because her floors colour is neon, then she left and I made dinner and just relaxed, watched tv and sorted some coupons etc. The I watched A Cinderella Story and then Katie came over to visit, we were going to hang out earlier but she was down and Chris'.
While hanging with Katie I texted a few people back home and caught up at little bit with two of them which was nice, I miss home, and my friends back home.

After 10, Liz got home and her and Katie and I were supposed to hang out and we did for a little while until they got peer pressure into drinking with Adam, Dan, Ryan Christina etc. and I don't want to drink, i just wanted to hang out and play mario kart and chat, but that ended shortly and now I think I'm just going to get ready for bed, I'm tired and I have lots to do tomorrow and I still am in need of sleep.

I hope the people in Rez don't keep me awake

I'm also hoping that one of these days I'll be in an intense blog writing news because there are some things I would like to share, but I'm just not in the mood for typing it all out right now.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment